Seven hours is a big time difference to deal with when trying to synchronise a podcast with two people.
To help with that, Todd and I figured we’d add some extra single features to help keep the show moving.
Stream or download below, we are also on Spotify, iTunes…wherever you get podcasts!
At Pinewood studios, I was teaching a great class which had me thinking a lot about whatwe teach and why. I seized the moment to share my observations which briefly were:
- When and why to premake pieces way in advance versus fabricating something up directly onto the skin.
- The difference between knowing about something and mastering it.
- Keeping a record of your efforts when trying to solve a problem.
- It’s hard to be subtle – heavy handed is way easier to do.
- The importance of mixing the correct base tone to your appliance material.
- Making V buying fake blood.
Links you may find useful which were mentioned:
Until next time,